Esperanto hostel is pleased to offer our guests a beachside haven that’s perfect for relaxing and mingling with other guests while experiencing the wonders of Montañita, Ecuador. Our charming rooms offer the comforts and amenities desired to make Esperanto like your “home away from home”.
- A fully equipped kitchen complete with a fridge, a stove top, cookware, plates and silverware – ideal for cooking budget-friendly meals.
- A living room area with comfortable seating, cable TV and DVD player, an extensive library of movies, and a book exchange with a diverse reading selection.
- The third floor balcony that boasts iconic views of the Pacific Ocean and provides endless moments of ‘tranquillo’ from the cozy hammocks hung along the hardwood terrace.
- A private yard featuring manicured landscaping, lush green grass, and vibrant gardens where patrons can relax in hammocks, enjoy staff organized BBQs, and escape the sun beneath the canopy tent
- An outdoor shower for guests to rinse off after a visit to the beach or surfing the waves
- Wi-fi service in every room and through out the hostel
- A minimum of two (2) lockers in every room (Guests must provide their own padlock.)
- A dedicated electricity generator to ensure our guests never take a cold shower again!
- Staff available at our reception desk 24/7